- Tarif horaire 38€
- Temps de réponse 1h
- Nombre d’élèves 50+
1er cours offert !
De formation classique en tant que Master of Fine Art et MA Art History, le professeur d'art Robbert aide patiemment les étudiants débutants et avancés à évoluer vers la maîtrise du dessin d'observati
- chez lui
- chez vous
- Par webcam
C’est le nec plus ultra des professeurs. Qualité du profil, excellence du diplôme, réponse garantie. Robbert organisera avec soin votre premier cours.
A propos du cours
Mes élèves vont de jeunes enfants à deux adultes très âgés. Tous sont extrêmement satisfaits des progrès qu'ils réalisent après seulement quelques cours de dessin. On part généralement du dessin d'objets naturels comme des feuilles, des fleurs ou des photographies d'animaux, puis on évolue vers les natures mortes et la figure humaine dont les portraits et les mains qui sont les plus difficiles. Nous abordons l'enseignement à partir du niveau de compétence de l'élève, en respectant pleinement ses préférences spontanées. Le style d'enseignement est très interactif, encourageant, respectueux et favorable à la liberté artistique et au style de l'élève, l'aide à découvrir sa personnalité artistique, tout en maximisant ses compétences et en lui révélant le plaisir de faire de l'art avec succès.
- Tout niveaux
A propos de Robbert
Je suis un artiste à temps plein et auteur de publications d'art. J'ai créé professionnellement des portraits et des caricatures pour des clients internationaux, des ambassades, des Nations Unies et des sociétés multinationales, en faisant des cadeaux de départ et des cadeaux de promotion, et pour des mariages, des anniversaires, des anniversaires, etc. Les portraits sont classiques en utilisant des matériaux typiques de la Renaissance et des périodes impressionnistes. . Les caricatures respectent toujours les traits du modèle sans les rendre ridicules mais en ajoutant une imagerie anecdotique typique de la vie personnelle des personnes. Mon enseignement est très personnel et empathique, respectant le niveau de compétence de chaque élève.
Parfait ! Robbert is a really lovely tutor. Very patient with the mistakes I make and talks me through how to improve my skills. The first lesson was really brilliant. I had such a great time learning the basics of art. He turned something that may seem to be boring to learn into a really fun experience. I would highly recommend Robbert to anyone because of his attentiveness and great lessons.
- Réponse de Robbert : Osob is a keen learner and has a goal with art, reason why classical observational drawing seemed the right choice for her. With some homework tasks that she decided to carry out, I see someone with an attitude that will surely lead to great results in art and who will ultimately fulfil her dream!
Parfait ! He is experienced and ready to go @ my 7 year old’s pace which is useful in helping him to relax and enjoy the whole session.
- Réponse de Robbert : This 8 year old student is enthusiastic, focussed, spontaneous, inspired and keen to make great drawings and paintings. All that is needed is some ideas, impetus and encouragement and we will probably achieve great artistic heights together! I look very much forward to the lessons!
Parfait ! I appreciate Robbert's knowledge of sketching techniques and his references to great artists. Pleasant and helpful lesson.
- Réponse de Robbert : It was great to tutor Gail from her first lesson. Her older work she shared with me show that she has had talent from a young age; not wanting her gift to be left unused, regular art classes seem to give an answer to her wish to structure her further artistic evolution — towards, no doubt, great and beautiful works; I am grateful that Gail chose to continue our classes and I look forward to tutoring her.
Parfait ! Robbert is very knowledgable, patient and understanding. I had a great time, we scheduled 1 free hour and we extended to 3.5 hours without feeling the time. I got great results.
- Réponse de Robbert : Salam is highly educated and well-informed with regards to art, knows the major names of 17th-20th century art which was a great start in deciding on what our classes needed to aim for. After the trial Salam added 3.5 hours of extra lesson time which was great in her beautiful airconditioned appartment during the heatwave:-). I was impressed by her focus, fast learning and personal style, all ingredients for a great artistic evolution which lies ahead!
Parfait ! Well structured, informative, easy to follow, look forward to the next one
- Réponse de Robbert : Yulia is a very intelligent person with a great interest in art, and rather than remaining a theoretical art appreciator she understands that to learn the basics of drawing is an important step towards discovering colour and oil painting, both figurative and abstract. Although a beginner, her interest and attention will ensure she will develop her creativity with great results.
Parfait ! Robbert was great to work with and taught really well, he was patient and kind and understanding of my beginner level :)
- Réponse de Robbert : Alexandra is a keen learner and I am amazed by her determination to practise her skills. She has developed her own taste and has some favourite artists with an interest in psychology, such as Van Gogh. We planned to develop this interest e.g. through the self portrait and light contrast. I am looking forward to working with her.
Parfait ! Top professor.
I can tell by the passion and all the hardwork done in classical art.
These two things combined form a formidable guidance, which I was long yearning for.
If you need a guide for your figure drawing, or any kind of classical art training, look no further!
- Réponse de Robbert : Antonello is a highly educated young man with great interest in culture. Is eagerness to increase drawing skills is remarkable and it was a great pleasure to tranfer knowledge to him of basic classical drawing techniques. I look forward to drawing with him from observation and old masters in the near future.
Parfait ! Structured course covering technical skills as well as the overall context with artists and history
- Réponse de Robbert : Lionel already started practicing mainly painting and is serious about it as he's bought many great materials incl oil paints. We will get to oil painting, but agreed that drawing is a good start as we will then draw with colour which will evolve to painting. He is a great art enthusiast, picked up some good technique in the first lesson, and I look forward to working with him!
Parfait ! Patient teacher who takes the time to get to know you and your interests. Knowledgeable and very accommodating!
- Réponse de Robbert : Evelien is an art enthusiast: she was very attentive during the first lesson and gave a positive response to the example of the Cezanne landcape, still life and portrait I showed as examples. We started with some basics and we achieved a good result, which Evelien is keen to repeat as homework. I look forward to teaching her on our planned course!
Parfait ! My lessons with Robbert have been a huge pleasure. He has boosted my confidence, inspired me and opened my eyes to new ways of seeing and provided excellent, full, hands-on instruction. I look forward to many more lessons.
- Réponse de Robbert : Sharon is a keen learner, who has done quite a bit of drawing already mainly from nature and I look forward to teaching her a more professional approach while allowing for her personal style.
Parfait ! Great first lesson with Robert. He is a warm and friendly person with immense knowledge of art. See you at the next lesson
- Réponse de Robbert : It was a great pleasure to meet and get to know Omar, who is very enthusiastic about art and art history and keen to learn. I was impressed at his stable hand and picking up skills rapidly. I look forward to working with Omar in the near future, R
Parfait ! Robbert is a true master of art who is responsible and responsive. Before the session he would communicate effectively on learning the level of the student and delivering a lesson to a high standard. I cannot recommend Robbert highly enough.
- Réponse de Robbert : The student is very intelligent, very well educated, a good listener and keen to learn, despite being advanced in their skills.
Parfait ! Mr Robbert is a fascinating and extremely nice person, with more than a great passion, talent and skill for his craft. Our first lesson was focused on getting to know each other, finding out my expectations and sharing tips and examples for a perfect start into sketching/drawing journey. I have already learned important techniques and different approaches. It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait for my next lesson!
- Réponse de Robbert : Agata is a very interested student who really wants to move into a mindful artistic journey, She has talent as she has produced some very good drawings already both from the figurative and the imaginative point of view, with potential to move towards personal interpretation. It’s exciting to support an artistic evolution with a student who is enthusiastic and intelligent.
Voir plus d'avis
A very effective teacher. Since my daughter started lessons with Robbert, I have seen much improvement in her art. He has also taught her a lot more about artists and their unique art styles, she would sometimes look them up and study them. Highly recommended!
Robbert is current my first and only tutor in classical drawing.
I started by myself, but I soon understood how I needed a proper basis for it, as I was blindly going into mistakes and bad habits.
From lesson number 1 he understood my needs and what I want to achieve through drawing, in my case classical.
The knowledge in him about Art is so vast that I managed to : swiftly rectify my bad habits, improve way beyond what I was expecting and see drawing/art as a future part of my life.
His teaching style is direct, straight, one to one and personal to your needs.
Through him I also discovered a printmaking method called etching, which will be my preferred way for me to make prints the way I want to.
If you want to improve on any type of Art, may it be drawing, painting, oil painting or also printmaking, look no further.
Robbert is the best man in town (London) and beyond (England).
Robbert takes a very friendly and organic approach to learning, perfect for building confidence and conversation skills!
I've had lessons with Robbert over the past few weeks and I highly recommend anyone with interest in drawing or the arts to meet with him. As a fairly beginner, I've very much enjoyed the structured approach regarding the technical skills, but also the art culture Robbert is eager to share as he has vast knowledge of artists and art history.
I found Robbert profile on superprof. He replied very quickly and was very flexible with arranging lesson. After just one i understood much more about different techniques of drawing. Very patient and always make sure we focus on areas i want to practice. After just few meetings i can see my progress and will definitely continue my lessons with him. Fully recommend to anyone who want to learn how to draw !
Robert came to our home to tutor my children (primary school aged) and their grandma.
It was a great session enjoyed by all. Thank you Robert, looking forward to the next one.
Hello art lovers, students and teachers, Robert is fantastic teacher, mentor and art educator who doesn’t just teach you the basics but pushes you to go beyond the standard ways and that too in a joyful way.
His mentoring is helping me discover my style in art.
His knowledge of art from years of experience will leave you enabled to have conversations on your art piece as well and enable you to dive deeper to see which style would identify deep within your sprit.
Don’t take just my words for it, try the class now!
Mr Robbert is a fascinating and extremely nice person, with more than a great passion, talent and skill for his craft. Our first lesson was focused on getting to know each other, finding out my expectations and sharing tips and examples for a perfect start into sketching/drawing journey. I have already learned important techniques and different approaches. It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait for my next lesson!
A few years ago I decided I want to learn drawing. Why? Because Robbert made a portrait of me, seating in front of me, in real time. I was really impressed. But at the same time I was sceptical because I don’t have much spare time. I work long hours so I thought: will this work? Well, it did work! Robbert made my learning experience easier and faster, teaching me the techniques with a smooth, consistent and structured path. No pressure. He’s also a good motivator and a sociable person. Strongly recommended. Pablo
He draws fantastically, he has lots of patience a wow teacher!!!!
I have known Robbert for many years as a great artist. Now I have discovered that he is also a very versatile drawing tutor. He helped us to draw in various styles, from Michelangelo to comic books. We learnt how to observe and draw our own hands and even practiced drawing portraits of each other. I would recommend him because he knows how to get the best out his students, is really patient and gives useful tips on how to approach very different subjects. I learnt a lot from his classes.
Scusate se scrivo in italiano.si mio figlio Gabriele a preso delle lezioni da Robert e si e trovato molto bene lo raccomando a tutti quelli che vogliono imparare.
Robbert is a truly passionate artist who is able to instill the same in his students. During an extended vacation in Italy my son was tutored in many mediums including landscapes in acrylic, sketching of the Dumo, lino printing and hand crafting a chess set out of clay. Robbert was able to engage with my son on a level that allowed him to unlock his creative side in a fun, personal and insightful way.
Robbert is a very patient and good teacher. He considers French as his mother tongue, because he was brought up in that language. He speaks it almost like a native frenchman and loves it. You will be delighted to follow his lessons !
Robbert Ruigrok speaks five languages with wit, precision and conversational naturalness, he knows everything there is to know about art. Robbert is also an accomplished artist in a variety of mediums, and a talented painter in both realist and abstract modes. His knowledge of art history is profound. He is a specialist in the northern Renaissance but is equally versed in all the schools, movements and 'isms' of 19th & 20th century art and everything in between. I could not think of a better more patient, knowledgeable and entertaining tutor than Robbert Ruigrok.
Voir plus de recommandations
- 5 h: 172€
- 10 h: 327€
- + 14€ €
En savoir plus sur Robbert
When did you start practicing? How did this passion find you?
This passion started from when I was a very young child. My father was an amateur artist who was a genius at many different crafts such as making architectural maquettes, he even created a farm for me in 3-D. He "played" together with me using loads of art materials. He involved me in his analog black-and-white photography (I spent a lot time in his darkroom). He held my hand while I made my first oil painting at age 6.
Which artists or works affect you the most?
Being a native Dutchman, obviously Van Gogh and Rembrandt are two massive influences. On the other hand my mother is Italian and in my childhood I spent a lot of time in Rome. It goes without saying that Michelangelo and Bernini played big roles in my first encounters with art. In my teenage years I discovered minimalist art such as the still lives of Morandi and the abstract geometric paintings by Malevich, of which many are owned by the Amsterdam Stedelijk museum. The fact I was born in Brussels obviously has left a residue of surrealism in my mindset, and Belgium's vicinity to France resulted in many holidays in the Mediterranean, which gave me an enormous admiration for the colour of the art of Bonnard and Chagall.
What are the qualities and skill required to succeed in this area?
The main qualities is great curiosity and determination. To discover and admire art as well as nature, the inspiration for all art, augmented by a relentless will to practice, are the ingredients that will bring you far, in developing your skills.
What is the most valuable advice you can give to help someone stay focused on creative projects?
Time is your greatest asset and scarce: once passed time never comes back. Use it wisely. Use it to capture your inspiration. Put away other distractions. Give time to you yourself and your skills.
How would you describe your passion; how does it make you feel?
Practicing art for me is almost like a drug. All worries or concerns, or pains, all depressive ideas drop away while you practice, improve and enjoy your skills.
What creative achievements are you particularly proud of?
My etchings, my hard work that produced skills in observational drawing, my first exhibition in Amsterdam, my portraits for the UN's International Maritime Organisation in Malmö and for the High Commission of India.
Have you ever been surprised by a student; by their ability or quick progression?;
I find young children nowadays so much more intelligent and skilled than we were in the 60s or 70s. One of my students is nine; after 3 lessons he made a remarkable drawing of one of his favourite cartoon characters, Moon Knight, of whom he drew the hand holding a moon; it is anatomically on the level of an art college student.
Being a Superprof is an art! What is your secret?
Never let an idea, that comes to you spontaneously, pass by. Never let an observation that amazes you be wasted. Capture them in a sketchbook. Be always available to be an instrument of the gift you received, your love for art. Don't deny that precious gift. I work with empathy to instil my own enthusiasm in my students.